Hey y'all. I made a great 4th of July / Summer wreath for $7 bucks using all Dollar Tree items!
Here's a list of what I used:
1 - red pool noodle - $1.00
4 - 3pk red, white and blue leis. - $1.00/each
1 - Flag bow - $1.00
1 - 3pk star necklaces - $1.00
Duct tape - already on hand
It was so simple. Here are the steps:
1) Tape the 2 ends of the noodle together to form a circle (I held and hubby taped, much easier with another pair of hands!)
2) Cut a lei at any spot and use a small piece of duct tape to stick it to the noodle (it's just string)
3) Wrap the lei around the noddle until you get to the end then add another small piece of duct tape
4) Start your next lei from the same spot and continue all the way around the wreath.
5) Add the bow wherever you desire
6) Hang (I thought it would be cute to use something 4th of July related, but I'm sure ribbon would work also)
TA-DA you're done!
I pretty much just pushed together any spots where the noddle showed through and went around the whole thing "fluffing" the flowers...but the noddle is red so it doesn't really matter if it shows because it matches anyway!
Here's the steps in pics:
And here's what I ended up with:
Pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me, and for $7 bucks? Umm...YES PLEASE! I have already had a couple neighbors come ask where I got it and how much I paid for it! :)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love me some Dollar Tree?
Thanks for checkin' it out! :) Loves! - Kris